Terms and Conditions
A&D London Chauffeur LTD T&C’s
Payment and Deposits
- Credit card payments and debit cards have no surcharge.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Payment terms for all bookings: All bookings must be secured with a credit or debit card, minimum 50% deposit to be paid within 7 days of booking; taken automatically 48 hours prior to the booking and the remaining balance due 24 hours prior to the booking. Wedding car hire payments will be taken 7 days prior to the event.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as van Marle chauffeurs
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer during hire period and special arrangements have been made for vehicles for a set period of time, A&D London Chauffeur LTD reserve the right to charge 50% cancellation fee on the remainder of the service days.
Terms and Conditions
- The contract for all bookings is between the client/passenger (company or person booking and paying for service) and A&D London Chauffeur Ltd. A&D London Chauffeur Ltd is responsible for both accepting the booking, as well as provision of transportation service. A&D London Chauffeur Ltd only accept payments directly, and our chauffeurs never collect fares. Any liability in relation to the transportation services belongs to A&D London Chauffeur Ltd.
- A&D London Chauffeur ltd request a minimum of 18 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 18 hours notice – Please call +442078460176
- We cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control, although all drivers aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to booking.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire, and will be charged accordingly for any loss of use and cost of repair.
- By supplying your email address you permit A&D London Chauffeur Ltd to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any additional changes to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with A&D London Chauffeur LTD pricing structure.
- A&D London Chauffeur LTD reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by A&D London Chauffeur LTD to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- A&D London Chauffeur LTD will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer.
- A&D London Chauffeur LTD vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims.
- We shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to passenger’s property.
- A&D London Chauffeur LTD keep details of lost property at their office and will endeavour to return all property to its rightful owner.
- A&D London Chauffeur LTD and the chauffeurs representing the company have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour is deemed a threat to either the Chauffeur or vehicle or any other passenger.
- A&D London Chauffeur LTD maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.